- Forums are successfully integrated with UU. Posting, and viewing of topics is now accessible to members.
- Drafting and development on 2 feature network pages.
- Looking to start collaboration with those whom have or seek careers in this field, on the education divisional network feature pages.
- Terms of Service published.
- Copyrighted content, for a more secure display of work and information.
We are looking to start working with educators of traditional and general education – For basic online courses offered free to our network members! This is estimated to be one of the divisions that will take a longer period of time to develop. (This will be a very exciting feature!)
Thank you so much for following the current developments of Thinking Indigenous. – It cannot be emphasized enough that if you are interested, this is an opportunity to be a participant in building the foundation of a vast international movement for indigenous youth, starting with you!
Feel free to reach out if you’d like to contribute any awesome skills you’ve developed, are developing or have mastered! Whether it’s drawing, writing, cinematography, music, dancing, journalism, community development, interested in leadership, tribal politics and advocacy, activism, environmentalism, all of the above and anything I’ve left out.. email us your ideas and work you’d like featured by the network site.
I am open to contact via Facebook (Click on Facebook.)